A proper introduction to the TP-Link Kasa Camera and troubleshooting guide
What is a Kasa camera?
If you are looking for the best security systems to keep your house safe, then look no further. We bring you the best in the market. Kasa Camera is the best when it comes to the latest features and advanced technologies. It comes with night vision and two-way audio communication with a built-in speaker and microphone. You can easily access your camera with the mobile app. You can stream live videos on your phone remotely that supports Alexa and google assistant. Not only that, you can easily control it and do the setup without any trouble.
Here, you will know more about your Kasa camera and how it works. You will learn about the setup process and its features as well. Let’s get started.
Kasa camera characteristics explanation
If you want to know the Kasa camera characteristics, this is the right place for you. Below are the characteristics of your camera.
- You can control the alerts and create custom activity zones around you.
- With the motion sensors, you will get instant notifications on your phone if there are any activities.
- It comes with two-way communication that makes it easier to listen and speak through it.
- Kasa camera comes with a 1080p wide-angle view to give you HD quality videos. It also comes with night-vision and can see clearly up to 30ft.
- It comes with an easy setup process to make the configuration of your device simpler.
- You can watch the live videos anywhere using the mobile app and control it with Alexa and google assistant.
How does Kasa cameras work?
Are you wondering How does Kasa cameras work? Then, you do not have to be worried about it anymore. You can get the best indoor home camera with various advanced features. To make it work properly, you need to have a continuous internet connection. Then make the connection to it and then do the setup and installation. For the installation process, you need to follow the instructions properly to get the best results.
Are Kasa cameras Wireless?
Kasa security cameras come with indoor and outdoor cameras to give you the best view. You can use it with the wired method or wireless method. It comes with a built-in battery that makes it easy to use without a wired method. All you have to do is make sure that it has a continuous internet connection. You can record HD videos on your camera without any trouble with the HD video quality. Let us know more about the login and setup process of your device.
Easy steps for the Kasa camera login
If you want to access your Kasa camera, you need to do the Kasa camera login. You can now easily do that with the simple steps provided below. Check that out.
- You can easily do the Kasa camera login, using the web application on your computer.
- To do that, you have to load the login page using the default web address.
- On the login page, you have to enter the default login credentials or create a new account.
- After that, you can now add your camera and access it easily.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to configure your device.
- You are all done with the login process.
Guided instructions for the Kasa camera setup
If you are tired with the complex setup process, you do not have to worry about the Kasa camera setup anymore. It can be done easily with some simple steps provided below.
- For the process of Kasa camera setup, you need to download the Kasa Smart app from your App Store or Google Play and then install it.
- You have to make sure that your smartphone is connected to the home network. Then, plug your camera into the power source.
- Now, you have to open the app and tap on the plus icon, and choose Add a Device and then go to Cameras.
- You have to follow the instructions on the screen and power on your Camera.
- Then, wait till you see the orange nod green lights blinking.
- Next, you have to connect your phone to the Kasa camera’s network.
- For that, select your home network and enter the password.
- You have to name your Camera and enable the activity notifications.
- Also, you can choose, I don’t want to be notified.
- Now, mount your camera with the instructions provided or you can choose “No Thanks” if you don’t want to do it.
- With that, you are all done with the setup and login of your home security device.
TP-Link Kasa cam troubleshoot methods
If you are new to the Casa camera, you might face some issues with your device. But you do not have to be worried about that. You can easily fix the issues with the tp-link Kasa cam troubleshooting steps provided below.
- First, you have to check if your devices are connected properly using your phone's settings.
- Then, check the LED status of your camera.
- Make sure you are entering the correct login credentials while doing the camera setup.
- You can also try to close the Kasa App and restart the process again.
- Another thing that you can do is move your camera closer to your router.
- If nothing mentioned above works, you can reset your device to the factory default version.
- For that, you have to find the reset button and press id with a paper pin. Then, hold it for a few seconds and then release it when you see the LED blinking. With that, your device will be set to the factory default version.
- You can set up your device again without any issues.
How to do Kasa camera app setup?
It is very easy to do the Kasa camera app setup using the simple steps mentioned here. Follow the instructions below and get done with the process.
- First of all, you have to download the Kasa smart app on your smartphone.
- Then, plug your Kasa cam into the power outlet.
- Now, open the app and you have to log into the cloud account.
- Then, click on the “+” icon and choose to add a device and then Cameras.
- After that, you have to follow the instructions on the screen and power on the cam.
- Now, you have to connect your phone to the Kasa camera’s network.
- Your device will automatically look for the Kasa cam within a minute.
- Select the home network and enter the password.
- You have to name your camera and enable notification.
- With that, you are all done with the process.
Instructions for the Kasa camera outdoor installation
You can now easily do the Kasa camera outdoor installation with some simple steps only. For that, check out the steps below.
- First of all, you have to locate the place where you want to place your camera.
- You can use the app to find better places within the network.
- Then, drill a hole near the power socket.
- Put the wire through the hole to the power source.
- Next drill another hole where you want your camera.
- Put the mounting plate and secure it with the screws.
- Now, fix the camera on top of that and you are all done with the installation.
- Now, turn on your camera.
How to use the Kasa care?
You need to choose the best Kasa care plan for you. There are some free features also available as well such as live streaming, Activity Zones, Push-to-talk, and Activity Notifications. You can choose the plan every month as per your requirements. That includes 30 days of video history, video sharing, manual clip recording, and Activity notifications with Snapchat. You can also choose the premium plan and get the best services for your Kasa camera.
Kasa smart app customer support
You can now access your camera easily with Kasa smart app. All you have to do is download the app on your smartphone and create an account. You can now stream the live HD videos remotely with the app. If you face any trouble with your device, you can use the troubleshooting steps provided above and get rid of the problems. If you are still unable to do so, you can give us a call on our toll-free number and our support team will help you out.